What Are People Thinking?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rings

I have an obsession with collecting rings. big vintage rings to those stacked rings.
Here are some of my favorites.


Dior Joaillerie. it reminds me of a princess-esque hope diamond.










Louis Vuitton. Minimalistic chic. wear it with those black capes.










gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.










Acrylic rings. I found these at the MoMA store and they are so adorable and fun.







A black spot ring is SO chic. i love love love it.
Urban Outfitters













Pomellato is one of my favorite jewlery collections, their pieces are so simple and they remind me of candy drops. I can wear one or wear two. they're so cute.








One of the girls i met in France wore one of these rings and i was suprised at how amazing it looked on her. it's effortlessly chic













:-)














Then of course. THE ring.












Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
468x60 Babybanner Banner 2banner Delia's 125x125 FragranceNet.com - 3,500 Fragrances, up to 70% OFF- FREE 
Shippingbutton Logo and Taglinebutton