What Are People Thinking?

Monday, December 26, 2005

My Faves

I'm almost sick of rosettes. Bottega's black leather accesories weren't that great in my opinion, They looked. . . boring or pay less-esque. in my opinon.

Oomph

Patricia Field would have snagged this for carrie in a heartbeat. I love love love this dress. Jill Stuart.

The bow was everywhere! I especially loved YSL's show where the model's hair were bows, the bags and shoes were darling bows. Look at that tassel on the shoe, this is why we love C.L.

Who's afraid to wear ALL black? Lanvin does a perfectly tasteful job on it and Gemma looks stunning. I would wear this with a big colorful sash instead of a black one. Love it.

Luella hit the groud running this year, first with her clever play with the fruit motif from a while ago, and incorporated it into her green apple skirts. so cute. She's always had a equestrian flow to her collections, and I love it. Her mini saddle bag is adorable, and the shirt was a staple this past year and the purple skirt is so chic. Everything looks like it flows.

Marc Jacobs even said that Mary Kate Olsen was quite a muse for his collections, and as we can see from this ensemble, indeed she was. The knee highs are a good take for the leggins, and the funky ankle boots scream for attention, but the low key waist pack and sweater downplay the crazy pieces of this outfit.


Celine. The balloon pouf shape has made one of the strongest come backs I've seen, and it is definitely on the fashion forecast for 2006 no doubt about it. This outfit is so darling, the Jacket and the Skirt are two colors one would NEVER thing would go together, but it's so harmonious in this outfit. and the ankle strap shoes. aw.


I have seen this sweater more times than I can count this year. I've seen it as a dress with fantastic ankle boots, I've seen it layered under jackets and blazers and other sweaters. Very. . . Shawshank Redemption en Vogue.



Vera Wang. This is perfect for any holiday party, either at the Met or a benefit. I do wish the sash would be emerald green.

I recieved the best presents from the best friends! i'll be sure to post them next time.

Ciao

2 Comments:

  • thanks, great blog entry!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:53 PM  

  • jill stuart's tremendous!! I Love those dresses!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
468x60 Babybanner Banner 2banner Delia's 125x125 FragranceNet.com - 3,500 Fragrances, up to 70% OFF- FREE 
Shippingbutton Logo and Taglinebutton