What Are People Thinking?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Perfume and Lempore


I want this.

This is just PERFECT for S'06

Love this nautical but still very very fitted look.

So youthful.

This is adorable

Nanette Lepore. I really like these pieces. My friend from Saks Fifth Ave in NYC has been obsessed with Nanette for ever.



The much awaited follow up of Monyette Paris, I finally had the time to snag it this weekend. The smell is much more sweet. Coquette is Monyette's interpretation of a woman's smile or wink from a distance, sexy, alluring, and charming. fresh yet classic. Scents of Hibiscus, polynesian florals, Gardenia, Plumeria, and delicate French Anjou Pears.

I also highly recommend Pink Manhattan, it has more of a peachy smell.

L'Occitane has a very very nice fragrance selection, I only wish they would have perfume oils too. The vanilla is absolutely fabulous, sweet but fresh as well, with a little bit of citrus. The Vert is one of my favorites, it reminds me of Bvlgari.

I'm probably flying to LA in 2 weeks to see their shows over there, I'm very interested to see the local designers. LA style has nothing on NYC of course, but it's always interesting to see whats going on on the east side.

Ciao

3 Comments:

  • Sooo pretty! Love the second last top.

    By Blogger Harrods Girl, at 5:44 AM  

  • Those are some nice pieces. It also looks like they will be flattering on more than just the model body type.

    By Blogger ABC, at 3:16 PM  

  • Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
468x60 Babybanner Banner 2banner Delia's 125x125 FragranceNet.com - 3,500 Fragrances, up to 70% OFF- FREE 
Shippingbutton Logo and Taglinebutton