What Are People Thinking?

Friday, January 13, 2006

Sperry Topsider

Sperry-Topsider is a predominantly performace shoe company for sailors, kyakers, windsurfers, powerboaters and fishermen. However, these shoes are just too irresistable to pass up.
Cute colors, cute prints, nautical yet girly and Oh So Spring
I can totally wear this with one of my white billowy dresses
or crisp city shorts!



I just love this time of year when all the spring collections are hitting the stores and you can go and run your fingers through the light fabrics. Just love it.

(both Marc by Marc Jacobs S'06)

Oooh Donna Karan. You are finally getting on my good side. after all these years.

Can anyone tell me just when those obnoxious big beaded necklaces will dissapear?? Jessica simpson should be tried for crimes against humanity. My eyes can't take it anymore!
If I see one more teenage girl with bangs and one of those heart shaped beaded long necklaces with big sunglasses and a gold hobo bag. I might lose my lunch from Pastis.

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
468x60 Babybanner Banner 2banner Delia's 125x125 FragranceNet.com - 3,500 Fragrances, up to 70% OFF- FREE 
Shippingbutton Logo and Taglinebutton